IN-HOME PERSONAL TRAINING $125
Serving Union & Hudson County, NJ for Indoor & Outdoor Personal Training
In-Person (Travel to Scotch Plains) Personal Training $80
Every pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum experience is different so why does your workout have to be the same? As a mom, you are constantly taking care of others, so let this be your time to be taken care of! There are many training formats to best fit your needs. Don’t worry if you have a little one, they can be present during your workout as I know the challenges of finding childcare. Remember, I’m also a mama to two little girls so I get it. An important thing to remember is that I am not here to judge you. I want to help you feel the best you can be!
Allow me to travel to you so you can workout from the comfort of your own home or gym. Outdoor sessions are also a great option. Please contact me if you wish to travel to me and save on each session.
Due to COVID regulations, I will continue to follow protocols referenced in the latest CDC guidelines. All equipment will be sanitized before and after each session.
Pregnant - What to Expect During Your Session:
- Proper deep core training to prevent pregnancy pains, prepare you for pushing, and expedite the recovery
- Postural and alignment work to prevent pains/injuries/falls
- Functional strength training to prevent pregnancy pains and prepare for the everyday activities of motherhood
- Appropriate aerobic conditioning to reap health benefits and prepare for energy demands of labor
- Education on pain/injury prevention and proper recovery
Postpartum - Same expectations as above, plus:
- Proper Core Recovery Training to help gain strength in your core stabilizers to help prevent pain, gain back strength, as well as prepare you for the physical demands of motherhood.
- Prepare your body to get back to what you want to do. Whether you want to get back to your favorite group class or feel prepared to take on a toddler, I’ll make sure you are ready for any goal you have.