Is it Safe to Participate in Your Exercise Program while Pregnant?
Before starting any exercise program, it is important for you to receive clearance from your doctor. We will go through an assessment before any Personal Training program to make sure I can train you to the best of my ability. All exercises are low-impact and specifically catered to the unique ways of how the body works while pregnant. The program I’ll conduct meets all ACOG guidelines, and includes:
- Proper deep core training to prevent pregnancy pains, prepare for pushing, and expedite recovery
- Postural and alignment work to prevent pains/injuries/falls
- Functional strength training to prevent pregnancy pains and prepare for the activities of motherhood
- Appropriate aerobic conditioning to reap health benefits and prepare for energy demands of labor
- Education on pain/injury prevention and proper recovery